Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 5

Oops, got busy and skipped over day 4 there, didn't I?  Well, don't worry, here's my stats for yesterday!

Calories- 2,647
Fat- 199.7 (92.1 sat fat)
Carbs- 78.7
Protein- 139.5

67% fat, 11% carbs, 22% protein

Cutting down on the coconut oil has helped a lot with the nausea.  I've been doing 1/2 tbsp before meals, tomorrow I think I'll try to up it to 1tbsp and see how it goes.  My husband commented last night that he feels like he's eating a lot!  It's 3 meals a day, no snacks, so the meals are pretty filling.




English Breakfast this morning.  Any diet where I get to eat eggs fried in lard, bacon, and then toast soaked in bacon grease and fried in lard is pretty freaking awesome.  We get our bacon from a farm just a few miles down the road, how awesome is that?

Lunch was some roast beef, parmesan shavings, and lacto-fermented pickles.  Yum!

We were out of town for dinner, but I was good this time and got a Greek chicken salad from McAlister's Deli.  They said the dressing was made from olive oil, I hope they were right!  I know you're only supposed to do the 3 meals and no snacks, but since my dinner was light, I was only at 1800 calories and starving.  Not good for a nursing mom, so I'm having another round of roast beef and parmesan along with some herbal tea to take my coconut oil, since I didn't get it in earlier.

So, including that, here are today's stats!

Calories- 2,218
Fat- 151.4 (65.5 sat fat)
Carbs- 97.3
Protein- 115.5


61% fat, 17% carbs, 22% protein

No comments:

Post a Comment